Saturday, August 6, 2011

Reagan's Antics

Oh, sweet baby Reagan. What will you get into next? This little one is growing and learning way too fast. In the last week alone she's learned to get up on her hands and knees, sit up on her own for a short while, and put EVERYTHING she lays hold of directly into her mouth the minute she takes possession. And we are loving every minute of it! She's starting to love to rough house with daddy when he gets home from work. I just can't make her laugh like he can. I tried to upload a few videos of that kind of stuff, but I waited nearly 10 minutes and still nothing, so I gave up. But I will try again so you all can see her in live action. What a stinkin' cutie!!


This picture either says, "Gimme, gimme, gimme!" or "Get that camera out of my face!"

My mom watched Reagan for us and told me she just loved bananas. Does this look like she loves bananas to you?


I was busy in the kitchen for a few minutes and came back into the living room to find her like this. She wasn't making a sound, just playing under the blanket!

What?! Aren't you too young to start crawling? Ok, she doesn't crawl yet, but she's dang close. And she looks pretty excited to have figured this out.


She did this all on her folks. She was actually scooting backwards to get away from tickle monster daddy who was coming after her.

3 comments:

  1. That last picture is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! it's so crazy how all the sudden, within a few days, they learn to do so many new things! she will probably be crawling tomorrow! we miss her, she is the cutest baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so cute! I can't believe she is growing so fast! Julie, get your running shoes on because soon you will be chasing her lol!

    ReplyDelete