Sunday, May 22, 2011

Moving on to months

I think Reagan is 14 weeks as of yesterday...I think. You would think I should know that, but truthfully I've stopped keeping track in weeks. Lately when people ask how old she is I just tell them about 3 1/2 months, or I say almost 4 months. It's much easier.

And this beautiful almost 4 month old is blowing my mind with what she can do now and how quickly she learns something new. In just a matter of about 2 weeks she's discovered her hands and how to reach up and grab something, she can almost roll over, she chats constantly, she laughed for the first time, she's learned to put herself to sleep at night, and sleeps all night long. She's getting so big and so beautiful! We're starting to see a lot more of her birth mom, Rachel, in her, and thankfully so because Rachel is gorgeous!

Not too much else is new here with Josh or myself. We just wish it would stop raining and warm up a little already. We're happy and healthy, and just wanted to share a couple new pics of our little baby doll.

I just love how huge her head looks in this picture!

Little gal spends half her day like this now that she's discovered her hands.

We were looking at a photography website and saw a lot of photos of babies in baskets or buckets or bowls, so we thought we would try it. Umm...it didn't quite work out, but at least she was having fun.

Reagan was pretty out and then right when Josh went to take this picture she smiled in her sleep.

Chillin' with dad.


Reagan was fascinated by the big trees at Temple Square. This was the first time she's really craned her neck up like this and it was so funny!


These are a few of Reagan's cousins that we get to see all the time since they live so close. From left to right: Cameron, Reagan, Seth, Alexis (Stacy & Ryan's kids). They love Reagan!


Her first Easter outfit, which she didn't actually get to wear because it was too cold.

3 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' cute!! We need to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a babydolly! seriously so excited to see her! we are teaching alex to be soft and gentle with faces because he likes to pat faces hard. i can't promise anything will stick because he's only 10 months :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know you but I am a friend of megan and josh brown. She had your adoption button on here blog so from time to time I would click on it and today I did and it had a baby on it!!! I am so happy for you guys! There is nothing better than being a mommy and I so glad you have gotten the opportunity! Congrats on your miracle!!!!

    ReplyDelete